Job ID: 290087460
Last Updated: 3/9/2023
Pain Management NP (MW)
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group (MMG), a multi-specialty group in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to our busy Pain Medicine Department in the Sacramento, CA area.
- Join a busy multi-modal department with a robust Interventional Program
- Established practice with supportive colleagues: 1 Physician and 2 APPs
- Full-time with no call requirement
- Split time between Citrus Heights and Midtown Clinics
- Responsibilities include patient evaluation and education, medication management, development of - ongoing treatment plans, and pre/post-injection evaluation/follow-up
- Opportunity for minor procedures if desired
- All patient care locations have a full electronic health record system
- Competitive compensation with benefits package available
MERCY MEDICAL GROUP
Mercy Medical Group (MMG) is a dynamic, growing organization with a long-standing history of providing exceptional medical care in the Sacramento area. MMG is a large multi-specialty medical group of 500+ providers comprised of primary care physicians, specialists in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. These professionals provide seamless primary and specialty care, working together to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
MMG clinicians provide services to patients at Dignity Health Medical Foundation locations throughout Sacramento. Mercy Medical Group is aligned with Dignity Health, operating on a medical foundation model. Dignity Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and the largest healthcare system in California, with more than 40 hospitals and 400 care centers serving communities across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Comp range: $121,763
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the most ethnically diverse and livable cities in America. The capital city of California serves as the political nucleus of the nation's most influential state, the sixth-largest economy in the world. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
View Full Employer Profile