Job ID: 290091090
Last Updated: 3/15/2023
OB/GYN Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania - No Weekend Call/Great Work Life Balance
Evangelical Community Hospital
Provider Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Growing employed physician group is seeking to recruit an OB/GYN physician to join the team in a thriving hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Full scope OB/GYN services. Opportunity available due succession planning within the practice.
- 1:5 weekday call. Physician serves second call for OB and First call for ED/Gynecology. Limited weekends. Weekends covered by employed Laborists.
- Overview of The Family Place: 17 OB beds, 4 L&Ds; 18 bassinets; 1 C-section/OR room.
Pediatrician Hospitalists support 24-7.
- Superb balance between quality of life and quality of practice; experienced office and medical staff.
- Outpatient office attached to hospital for ease of care.
- Tertiary care hospital with a childrens hospital 30 minutes away.
- Great mentorship opportunity. New graduates welcome.
- Competitive straight base compensation model, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included with employment.
ABOUT EVANGELICAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Evangelical is a non-profit organization that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The facility is licensed to accommodate 131 overnight patients. The Hospital provides a comprehensive array of services in both inpatient and outpatient settings and serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming counties.
ABOUT LEWISBURG, PENNSYLVANIA
Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknell's Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theater.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!
View Full Employer Profile