Job ID: 290115673
Last Updated: 6/21/2023
Movement Disorder Neurologist Job in North Austin
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a Movement Disorder Neurologist in North Austin. No inpatient or call is involved. Fellowship training is required.
- Join an existing neurology practice to provide neurological care with a focus on treating movement disorder patients in a community-based clinic setting.
- The team is comprised of 7 neurologists, 2 nurse practitioner, 3 technologists, nursing, and administrative support staff.
- This position will involve a primary focus on treating movement disorder diseases in the clinic and general neurology patients.
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday to support clinic business hours and patient needs.
- This is a protected salary position. Potential transition to production compensation model is optional.
- Acute stroke coverage is handled by a Tele-stroke team.
About the Community
Round Rock is a community located directly north of Austin and offers a wonderful school district and great city parks to its residents. The Round Rock Independent School District has been named one of the nations top school districts, with multiple campuses that are named national Blue Ribbon schools year after year. The city of Round Rock boasts a population of around 110,000, but it retains a small-town feel. The crime rate is low. It has received awards for its astounding city planning. Its cost of living is also one of the lowest in the area, with low utility rates and property taxes.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Round Rock is a 101-bed, full-service hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation. The medical center offers a wide network of medical expertise and resources and includes a full range of personalized care in more than 40 specialties. A freestanding cancer center and care clinic operate adjacent to the hospital.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
Excellent relocation assistance benefit
Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME paid days off per year, plus a CME allowance.
A formal application along with a CV can be submitted online at: Jobs.BSWHealth.com.
For additional information, contact: Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, at Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org
View Full Employer Profile