Job ID: 290123003
Last Updated: 11/17/2022
Mental Health Therapist
Hidalgo Medical Services
Director of Human Resources
The Mental Health Therapist's responsibilities include assessment, treatment, and collaboration with families, youth, adults, and community agency staff. The Mental Health Therapist will function as part of a medically integrated care team and participate in weekly team supervision and consultation.
The Mental Health Therapist will ensure excellence in service delivery, compliance, and the development of a professional culture sensitive to the needs of the community in alliance with the HMS Mission, Vision, and Values.
1. Deliver contracted minimum threshold of client visits per week
2. Conduct mental health assessments including a review of referral information.
3. Support the client in identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement by connecting with appropriate care team members such as care coordination, primary care provider, and dental providers to provide access to whole-person wellness.
4. Provide appropriate care, based on a care plan collaboratively developed with the client.
5. Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts.
6. Participate actively in supervision, treatment team, and case conference activities
7. Consult with colleagues and be available for consultation with colleagues, students, and other multi-disciplinary providers.
8. Engage and collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system, to maintain alignment throughout Participate actively in supervision, treatment team, and case conference activities
9. Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with evidence-based principles and practices.
10. Participate in all HMS training, supervision, and consultation activities.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
View Full Employer Profile