Job ID: 290123014
Last Updated: 11/17/2022
Mental Health Therapist
Hidalgo Medical Services
Director of Human Resources
The Mental Health Therapist responsibilities include assessment, treatment, and collaboration with families, youth, adults, and community agency staff. The Mental Health Therapist will function as part of a medically integrated care team and will participate in weekly team supervision and consultation.
1. Deliver contracted minimum threshold of client visits per week
2. Conduct mental health assessments including review of referral information.
3. Support client in identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement by connecting with appropriate care team members such as care coordination, primary care provider, dental providers for the intention of providing access to whole person wellness.
4. Provide appropriate care, based upon a care plan collaboratively developed with the client.
5. Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts.
6. Participate actively in supervision, treatment team and case conference activities
7. Consult with colleagues and be available for consultation with colleagues, students and other multi-disciplinary providers.
8. Engage and collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system, to maintain alignment throughout Participate actively in supervision, treatment team and case conference activities
9. Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with evidence-based principles and practices.
10. Participate in all HMS training, supervision and consultation activities.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
View Full Employer Profile