Job ID: 290123779
Last Updated: 2/22/2024
Internal Medicine Physician - D.C. Suburb (Fairfax)
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a BC/BE internal medicine physician to join our primary care practice with office locations in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our busy private practice and work alongside 5 providers and a tenured support staff
- Full-time or part-time schedule available, offering a great deal of flexibility
- The incoming provider will likely divide their time between both of our practice locations
- Our practice offers the full spectrum of primary care to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
About the Community:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Fairfax and the surrounding communities are located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Fairfax was recently named one of the Healthiest Communities in America by US News, emphasizing the communitys access to care and prevalence of healthy behaviors.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
VP, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile