Job ID: 290127332
Last Updated: 11/10/2023
Accredited Chest Pain Center Seeks Interventional Cardiologist
Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center in Salina, Kansas is now seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our team!
The Heart Center at Salina Regional
* Work at an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI utilizing the latest medical technologies including two catheterization labs (one hybrid suite) and 128 slice cardiac CT.
* Comprehensive cardiovascular program including two CTVS surgeons and cardiologists experienced in TVAR and Watchman.
* Built in referral base with regional health center and three critical access hospitals. SRHC employs 27 primary care physicians.
* Clinic is next door to hospital making life convenient for physician.
* Work in a collegial environment with most specialties; SRHC employs 95 physicians and 70 APP's.
* Teach! Salina is home to KU School of Medicine and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency.
* Sign On Bonus
* Relocation Allowance
* Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Production bonuses
* CME Time Off & Allowance
* Paid Malpractice
* Retirement + Match
* Health, Dental & Vision
* Group Life Insurance
* Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training
About Salina Regional Health Center
* Regional health center with three critical access hospitals; Cloud County Health Center, Lindsborg Community Hospital and Memorial Health System
* Eight operating rooms with da Vinci Xi & Si, Stryker Mako Robot and BrainLab technologies
* High functioning level III trauma center
* Certified Primary Stroke Center & Chest Pain Center
* Average patient census is 150-160
* 100% private patient rooms with lifts
* 18 bed ICU with intensivist coverage
* Solid financial stability Moodys A1 Bond rating
* Salina Regional Medical Group employs 85+ physicians and 60+ APPs
* Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
* Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
* Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to its location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
About Salina, Kansas
* Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
* GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
* Large farming and industrial community
* Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
* Great options for arts & entertainment
* Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
* Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
* Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
View Full Employer Profile