Job ID: 290129138
Last Updated: 3/9/2023
General Surgery/Urology Physician Assistant (40592 R DHMG-SQ)
Dignity Health Medical Group – Sequoia
1st Assist Robotics Opportunity: General Surgery and Urology
California Bay Area
Dignity Health Medical Group Sequoia is a dynamic multi-specialty group and is still growing, dignityhealth.org/bayarea/medical-group/sequoia. We are affiliated with Sequoia Hospital, dignityhealth.org/bayarea/locations/sequoia. We are looking for a Surgical Physician Assistant who is passionate about robotics surgery, is team-oriented, and also assumes other inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
- Opportunity to practice a broad range of surgeries in the Inpatient, Outpatient, Emergency, and OR settings
- Collaborative practices, working closely with physicians who have practiced with PA's
- Excellent support staff
- No night/weekend call required
- Robotics experience
- Ideally bariatrics and urodynamics experience
Why Join Us?
- Generous salary
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME, and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Compensation Range: $140,000 - $150,000
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
View Full Employer Profile