Job ID: 290130933
Last Updated: 2/22/2024
Family Medicine Physician - Fort Worth, TX
Whole Life Authentic Care
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a Family Medicine Physician to join our primary care practice private practice in Fort Worth, TX
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice in 2024 and work alongside 2 board certified OB-GYN physicians, a certified nurse midwife, physician assistant, nurse practitioners, sonographers, FertilityCare practitioners and a tenured support staff.
- Our world-class clinic honors the sanctity of life, respects the dignity of women and serves the whole family, including pediatrics, adults and geriatrics, with a unique restorative focus to health care
- Our practice uses new scientific approaches to managing reproductive health: Creighton Model FertilityCare System and NaProTECHNOLOGY
- Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and a work life balance
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- We are a practice that reaches to all faith denominations but adheres to the teaching of the Catholic Church and the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services as outlined by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- We are actively organizing opportunities for community outreach including collaboration with area centers and access to resident and medical school programs are available
- We emphasize meaningful service, high-quality, outcome driven care with healthy work/life balance
- Our mission is to faithfully follow Christ as we seek to enable healthy, abundant living in the lives of all our patients regardless of their physical characteristics or personal beliefs.
About Fort Worth, TX:
- Fort Worth is comprised of eight primary entertainment districts each offering distinct dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural amenities
- With almost one million residents, Fort Worth ranked the 16th largest and one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S.
- Part of the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex, a region that offers smaller communities full of charm, eclectic downtown districts, urban communities with big-city amenities, and everything in between.
- This community is situated near multiple distinguished institutions, including University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Southern Methodist, Texas Christian and North Texas at Dallas Universities.
- The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex offers residents access to several nationally recognized entertainment attractions including Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, the West End Marketplace, the Texas Rangers, the Dallas Cowboys, the Dallas Mavericks, the Dallas Stars, the Fort Worth Zoo and the Fort Worth Stockyards.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
View Full Employer Profile