Job ID: 290132873
Last Updated: 3/27/2023
OB Laborist Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania - 7 Shifts Per Month
Evangelical Community Hospital
Provider Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
About the Opportunity:
Growing employed physician group is seeking to recruit an OB/Laborist physician to join the team in a thriving hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
Qualifications: Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Seven (7) shifts per month. 24-hr onsite coverage with CNM/L&D backup. Take ED call and manage GYN consultations.
- Full scope OB/GYN services. Performing inpatient work in regional acute hospital.
- Overview of The Family Place: 17 OB beds, 4 L&Ds; 18 bassinets; 1 C-section/OR room.
- Pediatrician Hospitalists support 24-7.
- Tertiary care hospital with a childrens hospital 30 minutes away.
- Great mentorship opportunity. New graduates welcome.
- Competitive straight base compensation model.
- Position includes full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined pension plan.
- Generous CME allowance and education time off.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
About Evangelical Community Hospital
- Evangelical is a non-profit organization that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The facility is licensed to accommodate 131 overnight patients. The Hospital provides a comprehensive array of services in both inpatient and outpatient settings and serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming counties.
About the Community: Lewisburg, PA
- Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable, and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknells Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theatre.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!
View Full Employer Profile