Job ID: 290135525
Last Updated: 8/17/2023
Dermatologist | Student Loan Assistance -OR- Generous Signing Bonus Offered
Kaiser Permanente Salmon Creek Medical Office
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Dermatologist to join our growing team of over 20 Dermatologists and Mohs surgeons. Our team covers 6 Dermatology locations in the Portland Metropolitan, Salem, OR and Vancouver, WA area. This opportunity is located at the Kaiser Permanente Salmon Creek Medical Office.
It is preferred that applicants have experience with virtual care as our flexible care model allows for both onsite consultations and virtual care delivery. We also offer support to help you incorporate virtual care into your practice as we continue to evolve our care model. You will practice medical Dermatology supporting a wide range of complex and routine cases.
Working for Northwest Permanente, our Dermatologists enjoy:
$480,000 - $626,000 Projected Annual Total Compensation*
- Salary: $399,700 $484,300
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
In addition to Projected Annual Total Rewards value, New Hire Incentives include:
- $125K Student Loan Assistance Program OR $50K Sign-on Bonus
- $15K Relocation Allowance
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Leadership opportunities
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
*Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details.
For more information about this position, contact Emily Dodds, Physician Recruiter, Emily.B.Charleston@kp.org
View Full Employer Profile