JOB-2796228: An exciting family medicine or med-ped physician opportunity is now available in California. The incoming physician will join an outpatient practice, and work 4 days per week for a great work/life balance. Work in 1 clinic with another physician and 3 APPPs. The group welcomes new graduates and experienced physicians to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, paid unscheduled time , CME,, and relocation assistance.
This area has over 300 sunny days per year. It is an ideal location for an outdoor person to enjoy hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating, skiing, and more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Secure employed status in a premier group
- Very strong starting salary and benefits plus RVU formula
- Outpatient-only practice for a great work/life balance
- New graduates or experienced physicians are welcome
- Join other primary care physicians and mid-levels in a stable and well-established group
- Work 4 10-hour days on weekdays only, no call
- Wonderful place to practice, raise a family, and to enjoy life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $230000.00 to $250000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your experience, qualifications, and the complexity of the role. Shift length, call, and overtime may positively impact compensation. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.