Job ID: 290161581
Last Updated: 8/17/2023
Kaiser Permanente Northwest
As an AP/CP board-certified Pathologist at Northwest Permanente, you would join our highly collaborative team of clinicians and physicians. You will be adding to a group of 18 Pathologist with 6 PAs and 4 PhDs. Our practice is high volume and fast paced.
- Signing out surgical and cytologic (gyn and non-gyn) specimens.
- Interpreting intraoperative frozen sections, rapid onsite cytology evaluations, presenting at general and specialty tumor boards.
- Serving as CLIA director for various clinical laboratories.
- Providing intradepartmental continuing education and covering call.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Must be AP/CP board-certified.
- You will be expected to cover services in two hospitals and one regional lab.
- Stay current and possess high diagnostic integrity in surgical pathology with an understanding of applicable molecular techniques.
- Interest and expertise in cytopathology, blood bank, gynecologic pathology, breast pathology, head and neck pathology, and other areas are desirable.
- Prior practice experience and a subspecialty fellowship is strongly desired.
Working for Northwest Permanente, our Pathologists enjoy:
($386,000 - $500,000) Projected Annual Total Compensation*
- Salary: $282,510 - 341,820 prorated to a 0.9 FTE
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
In addition to Projected Annual Total Rewards value, New Hire Incentives include:
- Relocation allowance - up to $15K
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Leadership opportunities
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
*Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details.
For more information about this position, contact Physician Recruiter, Emily Dodds: Emily.B.Charleston@kp.org
View Full Employer Profile