Job ID: 290168256
Last Updated: 9/27/2023
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF Pulmonary/Critical Care seeks a fellowship-trained, pulmonary and critical care medicine physician to join our growing group of pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians.
- Join two other pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians with the goal of adding two additional pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians in Bloomington.
- Strong referral base from 100+ primary care clinicians – new grads might not understand what this means – that you will have copious amounts of outpatient referrals and volume which is a good thing
- Flexible inpatient / outpatient rotation schedule depending on your practice style
- Fully equipped advanced diagnostic bronchoscopy suite
- APN during day shift to assist with procedures, consults and daily patients cares
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Providers and Tele-ICU service take all night call so physicians have minimal in-house call responsibility.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Known as the "Twin Cities" of central Illinois, Bloomington-Normal is the perfect setting for those seeking an urban lifestyle in a suburban setting. Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the crossroads of the largest interstates in Illinois: I-74, I-55 and I-39.
- As the corporate home of both State Farm Insurance and COUNTRY Financial, the residents of Bloomington-Normal also enjoy a diverse and robust economy.
- Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University are located here as are numerous local community and technical schools.
- OSF HealthCare St. Joseph Medical Center, is a Magnet designated hospital located in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, a 149-bed, not-for-profit, Level II Trauma Center. https://www.osfhealthcare.org/st-joseph/.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile