Job ID: 290168263
Last Updated: 9/27/2023
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Illinois Neurological Institute is seeking an outpatient neurologist to join one other fulltime neurologist and 2 APPs
- All subspecialties welcome- though Epilepsy, Sleep, and Neurophysiology (EEG/EMG) well supported
- Access to a growing Neurosurgery practice and Interventional Neurology program to support stroke care
- Potential academic opportunity with Family Practice residents from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Bloomington
- No Hospital Call
- Strong referral base from OSF Medical Group and Primary Care physicians in the area
- EEP Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile