Job ID: 290168269
Last Updated: 9/27/2023
Family Medicine Physician - Bloomington/Normal, IL
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician in an established Family Medicine practice.
- Practice in a functional and well equipped medical office with other experienced family physicians and advanced practice providers.
- This is an outpatient only position. In-patients are covered by our employed hospitalist group.
- Family Medicine Residency coming
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Residency/Training Stipend Available
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous signing bonus
- Student Loan repayment and financial counseling
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME and association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Career Development through our Physician Leadership Academy
A great place to live, work and play
- When you live at the crossroads of Illinois – where Interstates 39, 55 and 74 intersect – everything you need or want is at your fingertips: high quality of life with a lower cost of living and easy commutes, top employers like State Farm Insurance and Rivian Automotive, and air and rail via Central Illinois Regional Airport and Amtrak.
- Uptown Normal and Downtown Bloomington shopping and restaurant districts satisfy a wide variety of styles and tastes. Entertainment, sports and recreation opportunities range from events like the Illinois Shakespeare Festival to NCAA Division I athletics and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Two universities anchor an educated community that boasts two public high school districts covering pre-K through high school, nine private schools and two university laboratory schools.
- Visit org/bloomington to download our full community guide.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
View Full Employer Profile