Job ID: 290168293
Last Updated: 9/27/2023
Primary Care Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Excellent work/life balance practice seeks BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds physician.
- No inpatient responsibilities.
- H1B and J1 visa applications accepted.
- EPIC EMR.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Residency/Training Stipend Available
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous signing bonus
- Student Loan repayment and financial counseling
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Career Development through our Physician Leadership Academy
Build your future in a heartland community
- Tucked against the Illinois-Indiana border on Interstate 74, Danville is an easy 90-mile drive to Indianapolis, home of the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway and widely regarded as the amateur sports capital of the United States.
- Known as the gateway to the Looking for Lincoln National Heritage Area, Danville mixes a reverence for the past with a vibrant present and vision for the future. Among the highlights are a high quality of life with a lower cost of living, strong public and private school systems, plus easy access to Big Ten higher education. Danville is just 35 miles from the University of Illinois flagship campus in Urbana-Champaign.
- Danville’s 33,000 residents also enjoy access to the arts: the Lincoln Park Theater, the Danville Light Opera Company and a downtown full of giant murals created by the world-famous Walldogs. Recreation opportunities also abound with 17 parks, four golf courses, and a nice selection of locally owned shops and restaurants.
- Visit osfcareers.org/danville to download our full community guide
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
View Full Employer Profile