Job ID: 290168296
Last Updated: 9/27/2023
Radiation Oncologist Physician in Danville, Illinois
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
OSF Sacred Heart of Mary is Seeking a Radiation Oncologist to serve at OSF Bobette Steely Hegeler Cancer Care Center!
- A well respected, strong comprehensive cancer center is seeking a Full-Time Radiation Oncologist
- Brand new Varian TruBeam Linear Accelerator was installed in March of 2021
- Join an established and vibrant hematology/oncology provider, and experienced radiation therapy team at the OSF Bobette Steely Hegeler Cancer Care Center
- Will be highly connected and supported by OSF’s Radiation Oncologists system wide
- Utilize EPIC Electronic Health Records
- Cancer care programs at OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center in Danville, IL include: advanced cancer diagnostic services, breast cancer care, lung cancer care, prostate cancer care, and colon cancer care
- 75th Percentile Total Compensation Package
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Annual CME and Educational Days
- Annual bonus Incentives
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
About the Community:
- Among trivia buffs, Danville is probably best known as the childhood home of Hollywood comedians Dick and Jerry Van Dyke. But there is nothing trivial about the quality of life 33,000 residents of Danville enjoy.
- Danville offers more than a dozen active arts organizations, from the Lincoln Park Theater to the Danville Light Opera Company, and a downtown full of giant murals created by the world-famous Walldogs. Recreation opportunities abound with 17 parks and four golf courses, and there is a nice selection of locally owned shops and restaurants.
- Tucked against the Illinois-Indiana border on Interstate 74, Danville is an easy 90-mile drive to Indianapolis, home of the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway and widely regarded as the amateur sports capital of the United States. Danville is also just 35 miles from the University of Illinois flagship campus in Urbana-Champaign.
- Being the largest city in Vermilion County with a population of over 33,000 in a county of 80,000 and located a short distance from a variety of metropolitan cities, Danville is the perfect mix of small-town and big-city living.
- About: OSF Bobette Steely Hegeler Cancer Care Center | OSF HealthCare
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state. Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty(ies). Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges. Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal heath programs. Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage. Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.
View Full Employer Profile