Job ID: 290168301
Last Updated: 9/27/2023
General Surgery Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF Medical Group, part of OSF HealthCare is seeking a General Surgeon to join their busy practice
- New graduates or experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians.
- Enjoy bread and butter surgery with the opportunity to also perform endoscopies.
OSF HealthCare- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- OSF HealthCare is a Catholic 15- hospital health system serving Illinois and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- OSF HealthCare Sacred Heart Medical Center is a 174-bed comprehensive health care facility
- Established in 1882 in a 14 room- former hotel by the Franciscan Sisters of Sacred Heart
- Our staff of nearly 500 provides state-of-the-art therapeutic, diagnostic, medical, surgical and support services to our patients and their families
- Home to the only full-service cancer center in Vermilion County
- Over $100,000 Student Loan Repayment available
- Competitive base salary
- 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with years of service
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- With a population of over 33,000 and located a short distance from a variety of metropolitan areas, Danville is a perfect mix of small-town and big-city living.
- Danville offers plenty to do for the outdoors lover, including 17 area parks and four golf courses.
- From historic homes dating to the 1800s to the more modernized home, Danville has housing to suit anyone’s style and taste.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile