Job ID: 290169594
Last Updated: 11/28/2023
OB-GYN Physician - Tampa Area
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
Our fast-growing OBGYN practice is seeking a BC/BE OBGYN physician to join our rapidly expanding team. Come join a dynamic team in our new 6,000 sq ft state-of-the-art facility. The practice offers many in-office amenities including full time sonography, NST, hysteroscopy, LEEP, urodynamic screening and more. An adjoining medical spa offers a full-service boutique experience, with treatments including facial fillers, Botox, body contouring, prenatal massage and so much more. Sunny central Florida awaits you with great year-round weather, beautiful scenery and recreation, no state income tax, low cost of living, low air pollution, and clean water. World-class beaches and championship pro-sports teams are all at your fingertips!
About the Practice:
- Midwives take first call for all vaginal deliveries
- Well-established private practice work alongside 2 board certified OB-GYNs, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives,, and a tenured support staff
- Hospital based MFM and GYN-ONC support
- Our providers offer the full scope of OB-GYN services and have access to our high-end office and state-of-the-art equipment, including a da Vinci robot for minimally invasive surgery
- Our patients deliver at the Medical Center of Trinity and the office is conveniently located 1 mile from the hospital with easy accessibility
- Competitive starting salary, with production bonus after 1st year
- Malpractice insurance covered by the practice
- Exceptional sign on bonus and relocation allowance - residency stipends offered as well!
- Excellent benefits package includes medical/dental benefits, 401K, PTO, CME and more
- Board certified or board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida medical license prior to start date
- Interested in providing both obstetrics and gynecology services, currently 50:50 mix
- Robotic surgery training a plus, but not required
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About HCA Florida Trinity hospital:
Medical Center of Trinity is part of a nationally recognized and award-winning HCA Health Care System. Medical Center of Trinity is recognized by Healthgrades as a 5-Star recipient for Labor and Delivery Care and was awarded the 2021 Labor and Delivery Excellence Award. Additional hospital features include:
- 288-bed facility
- 8 private labor and delivery suites
- Newly renovated 2 OB operating rooms
- Level II NICU
- All-private postpartum suites
- 5 Xi Da Vinci Robotic Systems
- MCT is located in the rapidly growing tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties
About Trinity, FL:
- Trinity is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metro area and conveniently located about 10 miles inland from Floridas west coast and approximately 30 miles north of Tampa and Tampa International Airport.
- With amazing real estate and newly constructed homesA rated schools, great shopping, and world-class golf courses, Trinity offers residents some of the best living in the North Tampa area of Florida.
Pasco County also boasts as the 45th fastest growing county in the US
- You will have a short 30-minute drive to downtown Tampa, Tampa International airport, and award-winning Clearwater Beach.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several institutions of higher education including University of Tampa, University of South Florida, and St. Petersburg College.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,800+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile