Job ID: 289123682
Last Updated: 11/25/2014
Family Practice PCP
Umpqua Community Health Center
Family Practice Physician needed for our Federally Qualified Health Care Center in beautiful Southern Oregon. Physician must have the desire to work in a mission driven setting while serving patients who have limited access to health care.
Our clinics are located in rural Southern Oregon. We serve all of Douglas County which has a population of roughly 107,000. Our main clinic is in Roseburg and we have satellite clinics in Glide, Myrtle Creek and Sutherlin. We also have two school based health centers. We are open Monday through Friday.
Benefits of Umpqua CHC:
- Team environment with Integrated Care: Dental and Mental Health Services
- Loan Repayment for working with the Medically Underserved, Federally Funded Health Center
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits:
- - Medical Insurance for employee and family
- Dental Insurance for employee and family
- Vision Insurance for employee and family
- Long Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Short Term Disability Insurance for salaried employee
- Life Insurance, Accident, D&D for salaried employee
- 403B Retirement (Non-Profit Retirement and matching)
- Professional Liability Insurance (FTCA)
- Cell Phone Stipend
- CME Expense Reimbursement
- 40hrs of CME Leave per year
- Oregon License and DEA Reimbursement
- Sign On Bonus
- Moving Stipend
- PTO for Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
Please call me at your convenience to discuss the opportunity further.
Our Medical Director is interviewing now.
View Full Employer Profile