Job ID: 289169264
Last Updated: 8/15/2017
Full-Time Hospitalist Position
Ozarks Medical Center
Physician Recruitment and Retention Manager
Join us in the Beautiful Ozarks
Ozarks Medical Center has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time hospitalist to join a group of five board certified Internal Medicine physicians in a growing and innovative program.
- 114-bed, not-for-profit medical referral center serving an 11-county area in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas
- Fast-paced environment with a new 16-bed state-of-the-art Emergency Department
- 22 specialty and rural health clinics
- Friendly and collegial-minded medical team with more than 100 primary care physicians and - Wide variety of specialists providing services typically not found in rural hospitals such as open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, neurosurgery and more
-Excellent opportunity with block schedule and opportunity to teach medical students.
Nestled in the Heart of the Ozarks, West Plains is a great place to live, learn, work and play.
- Named in the Top 10 Small Towns in America by livability.com
- Outstanding quality of life
- Outdoorsman's paradise with lakes, streams, hiking, kayaking and fishing
- Abundant educational opportunities, including certified AAA school district, public and private universities
- Multipurpose Civic Center provides a variety of entertainment opportunities
OMC is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
View Full Employer Profile