Job ID: 289458743
Last Updated: 3/7/2023
Urgent Care Advanced Provider (PA/NP) in New York
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
New York Area,
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Family Medicine/Urgent Care Advanced Practitioners work experience to work in our expanding centers on Long Island, Staten Island and in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a technology-driven urgent care network with state-of-the-art centers that are modern, patient-friendly and equipped with:
* Electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms.
* Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room.
* Mobile x-ray equipment.
* A unified EMR that can be accessed by caregivers across a locally partnered healthcare network.
When you join our growing team, you can expect:
* Clinical leadership who listens
* Excellent work/life balance
* Options to work in one location or multiple centers (as new sites become available)
* Salary and benefits are competitive, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial
in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
* 12-18 months of full-time work experience in an urgent care or emergency medicine setting
* Experience treating both pediatric and adult patients
Be a part of something you can be proud of that will reward your hard work and experience and will preserve your quality of life.
Contact me today to learn more!
View Full Employer Profile