Job ID: 289462908
Last Updated: 5/22/2017
Family Medicine in Colorado, Denver/Boulder - We are growing! Join SCL Physicinas
Denver, Broomfield, Wheat Ridge and Aurora CO sites
WE ARE GROWING!!
SCL Physicians recently opened FIVE unique and dynamic opportunities for those who are looking for a future with a quality, growing group in a desirable location. These are outpatient positions with very light call. Meet your calling at one of these sites!
1. Aurora, CO - This location will be a new site for us. The best fit will be someone with experience who is looking for a growing market and the support to grow the site from us. This new location is located on E. Smoky Hill Road. Call me to learn more!
2. Oasis Site, Denver, CO - This is an established site near the Cherry Creek area in Denver. Work alongside 4 other providers in this busy site.
3. Stapleton Site, Denver, CO - Walk in to a full practice within our Stapleton site. This is an up and coming area within Denver.
4. Broomfield, CO - Broomfield has a sense of community in a very desirable location, close to the mountains. This is an established practice, as well. Walk in care and PT at site. Extended hours available.
5. Family Practice Specialists, Wheat Ridge, CO On Lutheran Hospital campus in Medical Office Building. Mostly adult, growing kids. Established, Be 1 of 6 providers at this well run site.
If you have an interest in outpatient bread and butter family medicine within desirable areas, we will provide the patients & organization and you provide your quality training! Find that work life balance to do with Colorado physicians do!
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
SCL Physicians is an employed multi-specialty group in the front range area in CO. We are part of SCL Health, a strong growing System, covering 3 states. SCL Physicians is known for their quality and has over 100 providers in 20 specialties. Our outpatient sites are scattered throughout the front range / central Denver area. We have 4 quality and well known hospitals that are part of SCL Health in the region, as well. These include, St. Josephs in Denver, which has 3 residency programs, as well as Good Samaritan Medical Center (Lafayette), Lutheran (Wheat Ridge) and Platte Valley Medical Center (Brighton). The hospitals have enjoyed a strong history in the area and have accomplished many awards, including becoming Americas 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades . SCL Physicians in the Denver/Boulder area (SCL Physicians) has established physician leadership where physicians voices are heard! Become an active part of our future!
Learn more about us on our website!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Lee Meyer, RN, BSN, FASPR - 303-813-5048 Work - 630-251-3989 Cell
Email Visit us at: www.SCLPhysicians.org ;
Careers; Provider Opportunities.
View Full Employer Profile