Job ID: 290062447
Last Updated: 3/15/2023
Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
Evangelical Community Hospital
Provider Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
About the Opportunity:
Well-established employed physician group in Central Pennsylvania is seeking to recruit an Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to join the team in Lewisburg, PA.
- Qualifications: Board Certified in Orthopaedics and Fellowship Trained in Hand Surgery.
SUN Orthopaedics of Evangelical is comprised of 8 surgeons, and 8 physician assistants with a 30+ year established community practice.
- Outpatient practice is provided at a newly renovated office on the hospital campus which includes an ASC, with additional 4 satellite office locations.
- Newly constructed Orthopaedic inpatient floor with reputable Enhanced Recovery Total Joint Program.
- Surgeries performed at Evangelical Community Hospital and The Evangelical Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Competitive straight base compensation model, negotiable sign on bonus and moving expenses.
- Generous CME/subscription allowance and ten (10) educational days off.
- New fellows encouraged to apply. Great mentorship opportunity.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D,
- Extended Leave, access to 401k retirement plan and a defined SERP plan.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage included with employment.
About Evangelical Community Hospital
- Evangelical is a non-profit organization that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The facility is licensed to accommodate 131 overnight patients. The Hospital provides a comprehensive array of services in both inpatient and outpatient settings and serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming counties.
About the Community: Lewisburg, PA
- Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable, and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknells Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theatre.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!
View Full Employer Profile