About the Organization
About Keystone Health:
* Keystone Health was founded by Joanne Cochran in 1986 and she is still the CEO to this day. Keystone has provided services to our community for over 30 years and will continue to be the place where families and individuals establish their health home.
* Keystone Health is the largest multi-specialty Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in the nation.
* Keystone provides a proven multi-disciplinary model for collaborative practice.
* Keystones goal and mission is to improve the health and quality of the life of the people we serve.
* Our goal is affordable health care to everyone in the community in a comfortable and safe environment.
* Keystone does this by providing quality and compassionate care to all who are in need.
* Keystone Health always puts their patients first. In fact, no patient has ever been turned away due to their inability to pay for care.
* Keystone is the proven champion for quality health care in the community and for those with chronic diseases and special populations.
* Keystone Health provides over 16 services as part of our Federally Qualified Health Center.
* Furthermore, Keystone offers additional services to our migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
About the Community
Located in Franklin County, Chambersburg is located just 55 miles northeast of Harrisburg and is part of the Great Appalachia Valley.
Chambersburg offers great schools, affordable homes and recreation.
Quaint mom and pop shops line main street, coffee shops and farmers markets add texture to the community.
Grab some fresh fruit, meat and cheese from the Country Breeze Farm Market, or grab a bite to eat at the Copper Kettle or take a hike on the Appalachian Trail.
About South Central Pennsylvania:
Keystone Health is located in Chambersburg, PA, in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history.
Conveniently located within a three hours drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and four hours to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports.
Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C. with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions, including the national zoo is also nearby.
Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvanias top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania its a great place to grow a family.
For more about the community, visit www.chambersburg.org